NLP is an incredibly useful change management tool, which helps to transform our way of thinking and behaving to have a greater impact both personally and professionally.
That is why NLP is one of the most powerful skills used in corporate management, psychology, education, sales, sports training and all forms of personal development.
Path of change towards excellence
Tool for personal development in all areas of life
Study how people think, act and behave
Method and way to better know ourselves and others
System enabling us to understand others and enabling them to understand us
Means to live up to our potential
Guidelines to achieve our goals and purposes
Compass that will lead us from what we are to what we can become
We receive, process and attribute meanings to all information thanks to our nervous system processes.
Things I think, feel and do are the outcomes of my mental programs, which I can modify in order to achieve the goals I set for myself.
10 presuppositions, thanks to which NLP makes sense
- We communicate all the time whether we want to or not
- We have all the resources we need to be happy and successful inside ourselves
- The map is not the territory
- The change produces changes
- If it is possible for someone else it is possible for me
- There is no failure, only feedback
- If you are flexible, you will have more influence upon the system
- There is a positive intention underneath every behavior
- We communicate in order to receive a specific reaction